Followers

Thursday 29 January 2015

Moving Along with the Times Sketch


Here is Claire's sketch that we would like you to follow in this week's challenge at Moving Along with the Times. 


She has a prize of a large X cut die of a Birdcage so come and join us please. 

Here is my card:


I've used a large card blank by Joanna Sheen. This is the first time for months I've made a card and decided not to add any backing papers. I usually mat and layer like crazy. lol The red card is from Papermill and the die is a Spellbinders. Three red heart gems from Create and Craft in the top corner and the sentiment was generated on the computer. I've used some of my new ribbon that I bought at Jo-Ann's when I was in Florida at Christmas. I think it was 49 rolls of ribbon that I bought. My brain must have been telling me that I didn't have any in my craft room. Bigger LOL if you believe that!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Pile it On Challenge - Hearts and/or Flowers
That Craft Place Challenge - Love/Valentine
Artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Love/Valentine's Day
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes with a twist of One Layer
Inky Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet 7 Designs Challenge - Anything Goes with NEW - I used my new ribbon

I have no idea what has happened here - this huge gap arrived today and I can't delete it!










11 comments:

  1. Great valentine Hazel - I just love the simple design without papers - it says it all : ) - we'll have to get together and compare ribbon - I've got a roomful, you can never have too much ribbon lol hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant Hazel, love the simplicity of it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super Hazel, Love the red and white combo. Mmm crafty ribbons you just cant have enough of them!!! Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 70 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CAS Valentine - I love a little heart rhinestone as well and they are so bright against the white. xJessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely clean and simple card, very classy. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel this is another wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 24th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is really beautiful Hazel… and so elegant! I love the fab gold heart and the pretty red gems…. gorgeous ribbon too!
    I thought I was naughty buying 6 x three metres of some lace that I liked… but can't compete with 49 rolls of ribbon! but if you liked the ribbons then don't blame you for treating yourself!! ;-))
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card.It has a real elegance to it too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    ReplyDelete