Followers

Sunday 2 August 2020

INTAAS Tea Party






This challenge theme over at International Art and Soul was set by me and is 'A Tea Party'.  Come along and join us at our tea party.

My card is a large 7x7 scalloped card by Craft UK. I used a sheet of paper from a freebie pack in a Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and cut it using a Spellbinder scalloped die. I used another larger scalloped die, again by Spellbinder, to cut a sheet of pale lemon card from Papermill. I matted the  teacup paper on to the lemon card. The image of the cake stand was a stamp, again a freebie. I've had this sheet of stamps for years, given free in a magazine years ago. I stamped it in Memento ink in cocoa and then coloured with my Promarkers before cutting with a scalloped oval Spellbinder die. I set it to the upper left and then using another of the freebie stamps I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment. This was cut with another oval scalloped Spellbinder die before being set at a slight angle to the lower right. I added three small lemon pearls by Mei Flower under the words.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

Thank you all for popping by, hope to see you again soon. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so lovely and the cupcakes make me hungry!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice this card!
    Take care and have a happy day!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel this is truly a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) :) Your card turned out super great Hazel and I just love how you have themed this all the way through :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Hazel, with that beautiful background paper.

    ReplyDelete