Followers

Sunday 30 August 2020

INTAAS to include an animal





This challenge over at International Art and Soul is to 'include an animal' so come along and join us.

My card is a 7x7 by Craft UK. I used a sheet of dark brown card, by Papermill, and embossed it with an embossalicious folder by Crafter's Companion. I matted this on to some beige coloured foundation card by Sue Wilson. The image of the cat, by Barbara Gray, was stamped in Memento ink in cocoa. I cut it with a Spellbinder die. Before adding it to the centre of the card I used a length of baker's twine to lie under the cat as if it had been playing with it. I also stamped a very small image of a House Mouse before adding it to the bottom right corner. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Going Round in Circles
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Show us your Pussycats - Furrything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes

Thank you all for visiting.

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful stamp of the cat Hazel. Your colours blend beautifully. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute! So glad the cat is playing with the string and not the little mouse!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you did such a beautiful job on this. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely Cat image Hazel, many thanks for joining in with our 'Circles' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Pretty card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    SUYP Cats Challenges.
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet cat card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete