Followers

Thursday 29 May 2014

Just Because


Today I've made a card just because................ it's raining and I was waiting for some building work to be finished which can't be done now............... just because............ I wanted to use this image and.......... just because I'm in a crafting sort of mood!


I bought this a few weeks ago and haven't had the chance to use it yet, but today was the day. The image is called 'Owl be 'm'Eating You' and you can buy it at the Deliciocus Doodles Shop.

My card blank is a small square by Crafts UK. The dark green card is by Papermill. I coloured the image with my trusty Promarkers and after cutting it into a rectangle I edged it with two shade of Distress Ink. I've had the fringed ribbon for years and can't remember where I bought it, probably Create and Craft. After wrapping it round the left side of the card I attached a googly eye to it, ugh! lol I bought the googly eyes at Hobbycraft. The only other small embellishment was a little green spidery button which is heading towards that skull!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles Challenge - On the Darker Side
Crafty Creations Challenge - Use something beginning with S - spider button
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Things with Wings
Deep Ocean Challenge - Wings

7 comments:

  1. Waw, what a fabulous card Hazel, this has given me a real chuckle. Thank You. Flora xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image, would make a great Halloween design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh fantastic card. thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
    Marleen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri is producing some fabulous dark/gothic digs I love how you have used this one. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel

    This is a fabulous make with such a dramatic look x thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. spooky! but Cool!! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Hazel, great image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete