Followers

Thursday 8 May 2014

MAWTT I'm Dreamin' of a White Christmas




This week come along and join us at Moving Along with the Times for our challenge of 'I'm Dreamin' of a White Christmas'. This was the theme set by our big boss Hazel (Didos). I made my card and then discovered that it really should have been white on white but my silver bits were allowed! I was just thinking of dreaming and white Christmas, doh!

My card blank is a small Craft UK card and the silver glitter paper is from a Papermania pad. I embossed a sheet of white paper with a Provocraft embossing folder and matted it on to the silver glitter. I used a very fine strip of the glitter paper across the card and topped it with a snowflake button from Create and Craft. The sentiment is from LOTV and it's embossed with silver powder before being centred on to a Spellbinders die cut in silver Mirri board.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Glitter, Glitter everywhere
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - Add a sentiment
Little Red Wagon - Seeing Spots

Thanks for visiting.

14 comments:

  1. I love WOW cards so this is a winner with me. The sentiment is ideal for Christmas. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Hazel, that's lovely! You're not really dreaming of Christmas are you?

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and the silver really sets the white off, Just perfect! Hope alls well with you this week, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the unusual embellishment Hazel, it really sets of your card. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Hazel, I really am liking these CAS Christmas cards and yours is gorgeous. I lurve your silver sparkle - wonderful!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! So pretty! I love the embossed dots! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Hazel, the dots is my fav embossing folder
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel, it's a lovely card with a touch of added sparkle with the silver, very pretty, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that central embellishment and I must admit I was inspired by your spotted embossing to replicate snow for my card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Hazel, I love the touches of silver!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Hazel. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh this is gorgeous Hazel… what a fab sentiment centrepiece…I love the silver against the embossing… really beautiful !
    Hope you are doing ok and have a nice weekend
    Take Care
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful elegant card Hazel - love the embossing and the touch of silver is perfect.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete