Followers

Friday 30 May 2014

Another one for fun


Today after doing my ironing I decided to make a card. I'm so pleased that I'm eventually getting back into my crafting, I enjoy it so much once I get going.




My image is Tropical Masquerade by Delicious Doodles and you can buy it at the Delicious Doodles shop.

I enjoyed colouring the image, though it's not perfect by any means. The card blank is by Joanna Sheen and so is the purple Mirri card. The two backing papers are by Papermania. I used the purple Mirri card to cut two Marianne die swirls. I bought the little masks, I think they might have been from The Works, probably a year ago and this is the first time I've used one. My Promarkers were used for the image as per usual.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles Challenge - For the love of animals
A Creative Romance Challenge - Girly Creations
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes
Left of Center Challenge - Girly

I want to thank all those followers who come and comment on my cards regularly when I just haven't felt able to reciprocate. I'm hoping that once I get settled into a new home, with my son and daughter in law, and have everything sorted out I'll feel able to slip into a routine.

Thank you all.

7 comments:

  1. Hazel this is beautiful. I love how you colored this beautiful image. Great job and thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles Challenges you are wonderful
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Hazel, love your colouring of that beautiful image & that little mask embellishment is just perfect! Thanks for joining us over at Delicious Doodles too!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel
    A gorgeous and beautiful card thank you for the lovely welcome over at Fitztown and i am now a follower of your blog
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful card Hazel. I shall be looking at the rest of your creations on here asap.
    I am now following your blog too
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;) x (Guest DT at Fitztown)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel your card is beautiful. Thank you for using a Delicious Doodles stamp in the challenge. You can add a second link for using a DD image. It will give you an extra shot at winning. Good luck in the draw. Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is very cool. Love the little mask in the corner.

    Thank you for playing along with our AG challenge at Crafty Catz. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you have put this together and of course the DD image. Thanks for joining us at LOC!

    ReplyDelete