Followers

Saturday 12 March 2011

Simon Says 'Anything Goes' Challenge

Here I am with a House Mouse Sunflower stamp for the Simon Says challenge. The base card has been shaped with a Grand Nestability using Papermill cardstock. The stamp has been stamped with Memento ink on to another nestie label die cut, coloured with Promarkers and edged with Distress Inks. The backing paper is Costco, the Sunflower was made with white flower shapes that I bought from QVC in a huge pack and at it's centre is Flowersoft. The 'Enjoy Life's Moments' sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp on another nestie die cut. Three green gems from my stash complete the design. I'm having a lovely weekend, crafting at home with heating on and cats beside me, husband is watching the Rugby on TV! It's too cold to go out. Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment