Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

This week's CS Challenge is Glitter. I'm not keen on loose glitter so I made my card with a Craft UK Ltd card blank and using a backing paper of glitter patterns which I love. It's a sheet out of the 8 x 8 Trimcraft Desert Blooms pad. The Amy image is stamped on a Spellbinders nestie and backed with a scalloped nestie in bronze Mirri card. She's coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is from LOTV, flowers from WOC and the ribbon from Joanna Sheen. I hope the photograph shows off the lovely glitter on the gorgeous backing paper.

3 comments:

  1. Hazel that backing paper is absolutely gorgeous...I need some now lol. Lovely card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Hazel; I love that image and the backing paper is gorgeous! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog; I appreciate it very much. x

    ReplyDelete