Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

Waltzingmouse Challenge 41

This Waltzingmouse Challenge was to make one mini card, or maybe a set, according to the sketch set this week. I used some small cards that I bought in a huge pack from Create and Craft TV quite a few years ago and I thought I would never use the tiny ones, so thanks for this challenge. I used two each of four colours, blue, lilac, bronze and gold and generated 'Just a note' on the computer in matching colours. A friend gave me an Anita's stamp a few years ago and I've used this loads of times - it looks really effective when cut out. I stamped in Memento black ink and coloured with Promarkers before cutting each flower out. I positioned them above the 'Just a note' sentiment which was cut with a Spellbinders rectangular nestie. I now have a set of eight notelets which I can add to the items I've already got prepared for a table top sale next weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, The Range is opposite Asda at Portrack Lane Stockton! Where Big W used to be! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hazel, I love how you placed the flowers on these! Reminds me of how they are peeking up here and there in the garden! A little set that will bring cheer to somebody special :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Hazel. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set of cards, Hazel! Love the flowers and matching coloured sentiment, perfect for a quick note. Hope your table top sale goes well next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out great Hazel! Glad you could use up some of those note cards, rather than hanging onto them. Thanks for playing along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfully vibrant note set! Love all the colours and that little flower is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet little cards, love those flowers! thanks for joining us this week at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete