Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

Not too good

I'm not posting much today becauseI'm not feeling 100%. I'm finishing off a wedding card for some young neighbours and then I'm going to chill for the rest of the evening. I gave the Wild Orchid Challenge card to our friends' young granddaughter who is very poorly in hospital. I think she'll like it. Tomorrow will be spent watching the Royal Wedding so I'm not sure that I'll be posting much tomorrow either. Whatever you're doing tomorrow I hope you have a happy day. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good. Perhaps all the craft room decorating has tired you out. Take it easy and hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel hope you are feeling a bit better today.Just you relax and watch the Wedding.
    Take care.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete