Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

Button It

The Llil of the Valley Challenge 114 is Button It. I've used a small square Craft UK card. The yellow card is from Papermill and the backing paper is from Hot off the Press. I've coloured the image with Promarkers and cut out with a Spellbinders rectangle nestie, backing it with the scalloped nestie. I've used Distress Inks on the edges of the image. A yellow button from Create and Craft is in the top left corner and it's tied with baker's twine from WOC. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and is stamped in Distress Ink and cut with a nestie. We've had no family here today so we've had a quiet day and I've made two cards so far. I've also finished off the New Home card I was making for our neighbour who moves on Friday.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Hazel, love the simple layout and the twine on the side is just perfect, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Hazel,love this image and lovely colours...yes I have received my digi from Ladybug I sent a Email to address showed thanking them and saying which digi I would like and also encluded my Email address and then Kerry replyed with a png file to get my digi...I would try again,good luck.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, lovely card - the colour scheme is fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just lovely dear. One of my favorite images. Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel...I have sent a Email to Ladybug Crafts Ink for you,hope you hear something soon.
    Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete