Followers

Saturday 22 October 2011

Goosey, Goosey, Gander

The theme of the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog is to be inspired by a Nursery Rhyme or Fairy Tale. Mine is the nursery rhyme Goosey, Goosey, Gander, Where do you wander?

My card blank is a small square from Craft UK. The black card is from Papermill and the backing paper is from Costco. I used a stamp, for the first time, that I was given a few years ago. I have no idea who made it, it's on a wooden block but has no name on it. I stamped with Memento ink and coloured, very lightly, with my Promarkers. I used my Spellbinders Peony nestie in black to back the plain circle nestie. I distressed the bottom edge of the circle with Distress Ink in old paper. I added three black pearls in two of the corners and they are from WOC. A very plain and simple card but it looks very effective.

8 comments:

  1. Great card Hazel, love the peony nestie shape. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous CAS card Hazel! Fab image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel. Such a cute image.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Hazel :-) Great title and I love the image and simple design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    thanks for your lovely comment too,very much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hazel, lovely image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and so fitting, I really love the CAS feel to this card Hazel... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Hazel and so pretty. The image is brilliant and fits the challenge really well :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete