Followers

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tag It

The challenge at Ladybug Crafts is Tag It and here is my entry.  I've used a large square Craft UK card blank. The striped backing paper is from Trimcraft's Desert Blooms pad. 'Magnum with flu' is my digi from Ladybug Crafts and it's the first time I've used him. I coloured him with Promarkers and cut out with a Spellbinders nestability. The pale orange mat, behind the image, is cut with a Martha Stewart deep edge punch. The tag is from my stash. I did make one and then decided to use this one instead because the colours tie in so well. I added the dark red organza ribbon, from Joanna Sheen, to the tag to match the armchair.

7 comments:

  1. oh this is cute ... love the colours you used and the gorgeous punched matt.
    This is bound to cheer anyone up who is under the weather
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Hazel,what a great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Hazel. Colours are perfect. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I love it, full of Magnum cuteness! Love how you incorporated the tag. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Hazel, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Hazel,magnum looks so cute,must ink mind up.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel. I still need to talk with you. Could you please email me at karen.mycuprunnethover@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete