Followers

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Circles, Pink and Chocolate

The challenge this week at Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT is Circles, Pink and Chocolate. My card is a small Craft UK card blank. The brown and pink card are both by Papermill. I embossed the pink card with the Creative Expressions Mask in the tulip design and then matted it on to the brown card. The image is a Ladybug freebie that I got earlier this year with a magazine. I coloured her with Promarkers and gave her necklace some bling with a Sakura stardust pen before cutting the image out with a Spellbinders nestie. I then cut the larger size circle and the larger size again in the scalloped circle, both in the brown card, to make a backing for the image. I added some WOC pink pearls to the side of the image and in the bottom right corner.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous little card - love the embossed background and the little pearls
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Hazel, love the colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel, sweet image (must get mine out,not inked up yet)the embossing is beautiful and love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little card Hazel super colouring and I love the textures
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm this looks good enough to eat! One of my fav things chocolate!! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Hazel..I love Robyn's stripey socks!!! The embossed background is gorgeous...must look out for that. Glad you managed to grab the freebie :-D Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

    ReplyDelete