Followers

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

I haven't made a card today, how's about that? We go food shopping on a Monday morning and that's what we did as usual. We then called in to a local store to collect some colour charts. We're going to get the decorator in to paint the kitchen, some time soon. After that we went to a garden centre to buy a bird table. We bought all the extra bits to fix, seed tray, hooks, water bowl and nut hanger. I had to screw some of the bits in because Eric's hands gave up after the first couple but we managed between us. I took it out in to the garden and we've had some bird visitors already. I was cooking dinner when the first human visitors knocked. I gave them their treat bags and then served dinner. We managed to eat dinner earlier than usual before we got a steady stream of visitors in various outfits. Skeletons and witches were the norm! Fortunately they're usually young ones that we get round and they'd finished calling by about seven pm. I had to open the door every time because Eric's just not too good at the minute, we're at the hospital on Thursday so we'll see if they can offer any further suggestions for pain relief. Of course, now I'm absolutely shattered so I don't think I'll be making a card this evening either. I'll have a few games of Solitaire and try to recharge my batteries ready for tomorrow.

Happy Halloween everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too Hazel. I've had a similar sort of day so no cards from me either. Carol x

    ReplyDelete