Followers

Sunday 11 December 2011

Angelina #92

The theme is Use a Digi so head over to One Stitch at a Time Challenge Blog to join us and have fun with this one. I chose the digi, Angelina, designed by Sue of Beary Dust at Stitchybear Digital Stamps.

The card blank is a large scalloped square by Craft UK. I coloured Angelina with Promarkers and then cut the image out using the Spellbinders Grand Nesties label die. I used Distress Ink in Spun Sugar to colour the edges of the label. She has a gold gem to fasten her top! I used a Sakura Stardust pen to outline her and give her a sheen so I hope you can see it on the photo. I cut another label, the next size up, in a pale yellow flowered paper and then matted and layered with pink starry paper and yellow and pink card. I cut two small scalloped circles with a Spellbinders die and used them as a base for a pink grosgrain bow with a pink pearl brad at the centre. The brad is from WOC and the pink ribbon is from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.

Our sponsor this week is


I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes with an option to dangle! I didn't, she's got enough dangling.
Flutter By Wednesdays -  Use butterfly, angel or fairy
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Winged Things
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Anything but Christmas

12 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Hazel! Beautiful colours and papers and I love the clean, uncluttered design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and meant to add, thanks for the warning about the sponsor. If you hadn't said you had the same one, I'd be wondering about my sanity right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image, Hazel, and a really lovely card. Great colouring too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel this is beatiful, love the colours, hugs
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sassy image, Hazel! The spun sugar distress ink is one of my faves - it looks so pretty. Beautifully coloured. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Hazel, thanks for the heads up on the sponsor...lol

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two cards in one day! you put me to shame Hazel I struggle to post two a week sometimes.
    Gorgeous image, I'm not a fairy person but I really like this one and I'm loving the colour papers you've put together.
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is so pretty - i love how you coloured her hair
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and you've colored her beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgeous card Hazel.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh this is one very adorable creation I love the image and the design & layout and the colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything Goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hazel,
    What a great creation! I love the image and how you used our theme at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete