Followers

Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I'm so busy at the minute I don't think I'll be making any more cards until the New Year. Our number one son and daughter in law are coming to stay tomorrow and they'll be here until next Wednesday. Our number two son and DIL will be down here on Christmas Day so it'll be lovely for us all to be together. We'll have some laughs. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Since I started my blog in February I've enjoyed  'talking' to you all. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and I wish you all the very best for the year ahead. Have a happy holiday.

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...have fun Hazel and thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your loved ones have a very Happy Christmas and New Year Hazel !!!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel,
    I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas & a Very Happy & Healthy New Year
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous Christmas Hazel! Hope Santa brings lots of crafty goodies. Best wishes for a very happy new year. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a lovely day yesterday.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have enjoyed the festivities Hazel. My best wishes for a very happy New Year.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete