Followers

Sunday 4 December 2011

Be Square

This week the theme over at the Stitchybear Challenge Blog is 'Be Square' and I chose to use Donna, Lil Diva's Cherry Cupcake image. This image, and many more, can be bought from Stitchybear Digital Stamps Store. The pale green card is from Papermill and the card blank is from Craft UK. I had a 12x12 sheet of cupcake paper in pale pink and green - I have no idea how long I've had it, or even where I got it from but I copied it without colour and used it as the backing paper. The orange paper is also from Papermill. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and cut it with the Spellbinders square nestability. I embossed the orange square with my Martha Stewart scoreboard to give a squared pattern and I embossed the green paper with the Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder. Three small square of orange paper were stamped in Memento ink with a small cupcake stamp that I got free in a magazine. The orange square mosaic pieces are from Hobbycraft.

Our sponsor this week is our very own Stitchybear so that's definitely an incentive to enter.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Emboss it
Creative Craft Challenges - Free for All
Party Times Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Willow Sketchie - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Ah this is super Hazel, Thanks for playing with us on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good enough to eat, Hazel! Beautifully square too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card Hazel. Love the idea of the backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Hazel I've missed you xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy yummylicious Hazel!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Hazel, I like the orange and green colour combo.
    Thank you for joining us for our ANYTHING GOES challenge at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Hazel... made me hungry for cake and i dont have any eggs to make one :O( lol

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scrummy card Hazel, love it. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Hazel, great cup cake image.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delish looking card...YUM!
    Thank you for joining in with us at Stamps R Us
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A scrummy card. Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge @ Willow Sketchie this week. Good Luck, Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete