Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

Cats and Dogs Bingo

I'm entering this card into two challenges: Ladybug Crafts Ink - #50 Bingo and Moving Along with the Times - Cats and Dogs.

My Bingo line is felt, spots and buttons - just in case you didn't spot them! lol

My large square card blank is by Craft UK and the blue card is by Ross. I have no idea where I got the spotted paper, sorry. The Magnum image is by Ladybug Crafts Ink and I've coloured him with Promarkers and cut with a Spellbinders nestie. I used the same shape nesties to cut two pieces of felt, one in brown and one in blue and have had that for so long I can't remember where I got it. The buttons are from Create and Craft.

It's been a horrible today here, weatherwise, but I've spent the day playing so it can't all be bad. Number two son and DIL popped in and brought us two packs of cupcakes as a treat so I'm going to have one cake soon with a nice cup of coffee. Happy days.

9 comments:

  1. oh this is fabulous .. love the felt panels and the cute little buttons.. it would cheer anyone up who was feeling a little off colour Hazel
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and LCI this week
    Merry Christmas
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel. Love the colours and of course the cute image. Hope you enjoyed your cupcake;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps forgot to say thanks for joining us at LCI this week. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Hazel, great image and colours..Hope you have a great weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is fab Hazel !! I love the image - so cute! and you've coloured it beautifully. Love the layout and buttons!!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
    Have a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the idea of felt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the papers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a vision of the queue down at the Gala bingo now with the Doggys and Kittys in it!!! Love the card its super, thanks for playing on MAWTT this fortnight, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Adorable image and fab spotty DP.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete