Followers

Monday 12 December 2011

Pink, White and Silver

Yes, Pink, White and Silver is the theme for the very last challenge of Lili of the Valley. I've missed a few weeks because of Christmas preparations but decided I had to take part in the very last one. (There will be another challenge running but it won't belong to LOTV though it will have the same blog address.)

I used a large scalloped card blank by Craft UK and the backing paper is by Oase, over at Stitchybear Digital Store. The silver card is in a pack I've had for absolute years and I thought I would never use it. I coloured the image, which I got in the magazine freebie pack, with Promarkers and cut it with a Spellbinders rectangle nestie, backing it with the scalloped nestie in silver. A Sakura stardust pen on the cake stand gave the impression of it being silver. I used Spun Sugar Distress Ink to edge the image and the sentiment, which was generated on the computer. The silver backing to the sentiment and the border are both from the Spellbinders Parisian Accents set.

6 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty .. i love the silver accents and the punched border
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel. Thanks for your good wishes. Hope your feeling better xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hazel. The pink and silver is just lovely. Glad to see that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Hazel. Got to love those LOTV stamps! Beautifully put together. I'm going to have to pull my finger out and make a card for this challenge! Glad you're on the mend. Big hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hazel, love this image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty Hazel, I'm half way through a card for this challenge, like you I wanted to make sure I entered the last LOTV. So sad its going!
    Lovin your nesties
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete