Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Spot the Dog

I won this digi image from Sweet 'n' Sassy and had to use it because he's so cute. I used a small square card blank from Craft UK. I've had the backing paper for ages and I believe it's from Victoria and Albert. The black card is from Papermill. After I'd matted the paper to the black card I set it at an angle across the card blank. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and used a Sakura stardust pen for his eyes and his disc. My Spellbinders nesties came into use again. One piece of Blackjack Card Candi was added to the bottom corner.
I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:

Sweet 'n' Sassy - Make it Old
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Make my Monday - Man or Boy - Birds or Animals

14 comments:

  1. Love this Hazel, you're right he is cute. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one cute pooch Hazel and I've just had a quick look at what I missed and your swan card is BEAUTIFUL!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is so cute - and i love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning this digi! He sure is a cute pooch isn't he? I love the black & white colors and cute frame! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel, Spot is so cute! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges.
    ~Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute black and white card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little darling! LOVE the monochrome scheme you've gone with--it's fabulous with your image! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Hazel hes ever so cute love this little card hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Hazel. Such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel, this is such a cute and wonderful card!! Your sponging and coloring are just perfect! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, thanks for playing at SNSDC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my what a cutie!! Fabulous design. Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel, thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at MMM
    suzi b :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very cute card Hazel. Thanks for joining in over at MMM this week and good luck wishes to you.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete