Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

First GD card for Whoopsi Daisy

I've been asked to be a GD for six months over at Whoopsi Daisy and this is my first card. Please pop over to the blog to see the other cards and get some inspiration and then come and enter your card into the challenge. There's a prize of a sheet of digis every week so come along and have some fun. If you use a WD image you can win two sheets of digis!

My card blank is a large square by Craft UK. The backing paper is from a Clover scrapbook kit and I've had it for a few years. The yellow card is from Ross Paper. I used the teenager from sheet 343 over at the Whoopsi Daisy Shop where there are lots of lovely digis to choose from. I coloured her with Promarkers, cut it with a Spellbinders grand nestie circle and edged it in Distress Ink in Mustard Seed. I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts to the bottom corner. The flower at the top right is from America - it was in some candy I won from the Link up for Pink blog.

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:
Prairie Fairy Fridays - Spring Fling
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
Stampin with the Dragon - Spring is Here
Wags 'n' Whiskers - Say it with Flowers

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card and Beautiful colouring too Hazel. Not my strong point I'm afraid,even with Promarkers. Have a lovely Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your appointment as GD at Whoopsi Daisy! What a lovely sunny card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hazel, great to be working with you! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeey!!!!!! I got my girl!!!!!!!!! So happy to have you on one more Team Hazel. Congratulations!!!!!!Love your card.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hazel, lovely image and colours...Congrats on your GD at Whoopsi Daisy, have fun.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab image and a lovely card Hazel Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your GD post. Great card - lovely image. Wish I could colour like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card, love the image and the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card....you have used lovely flowers....thanks for joining FFF's challenge Spring Fling!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful GD card. Love the cute image and how you colored it. Thank you so much for sharing with Stamping with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful spring card, Hazel, lovely image. Congrats with your GDT.
    Thank you for joining our Spring Fling challenge at FFF and good luck.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh what a wonderful card. thank you for joining the Stamping Dragon challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete