Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

#109 Bright

 The theme for the challenge over at One Stitch at a Time is 'Bright' and I think my card meets the challenge! The card blank is a small square from Craft UK. I used the image Sudz by Stitchy over at Stitchybear Digital Stamps Shop and coloured him with my Promarkers. I cut the image out with a Spellbinders wonky square nestie and used Mustard Seed Distress Ink on the edges. I made a mat of four different colours - blue glitter, orange, red and green and set the wonky square at the centre. Most of the card was bought from Payper Box. I used Cosmic Shimmer pearl drops to make three drops at the top right. I generated the Cheers sentiment on the computer, printed it on bright orange paper and backed it with white pearlescent card.

Our sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen http://www.joannasheen.com/ and there'll be a £10 voucher for the winner. Remember to win the main prize you must use a Stitchybear image. A prize of $3 for the Stitchybear Shop will be awarded to the runner up who doesn't use a Stitchy image. 

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:

Digi Makeover Challenge - Bright Colours 
Do you Stack Up - Bling/Glitter
Digistamps4joy - Bling/Glitter
Just Keep On Crafting - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Celebration
Crafty Ann's Challenge - It's a Man Thing! 

29 comments:

  1. Fab fun and bright card Hazel, great image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful male card Hazel.. Love how you have used the different colour squares too. :O)

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! REally like the squares too, and the way you have cut out the image - inspirational!

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the lovely bright colours that you have put together....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I love that image Hazel its really funny! and yes this certainly qualifies as bright! love it
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Hazel. It certaily made me smile. Just back from visiting family etc. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel! I just adore this card...the background is so bright & fun. Also, I don't think I ever did comment on your gorgeous peacock card from last week...wow, what a stunner! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card - love the bright quarters in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Hazel, nice to see something bright and cheerful, I think it probably looks like my family at the wedding this weekend! Good luck with the challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Hazel and just love the bright colours you have used
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Hazel! hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card Hazel love the image thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. This image made me giggle, so funny. Thanks for the BD wishes.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely creation and a great masculine card, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mens card Hazel - you do these better than anyone I know! This is fab; the colours are so striking and the image made me smile. Hope your dizziness is much better - mine comes and goes; it's so frustrating! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A real smiley card and definitely bright! Jennie OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This has made me smile, Hazel - a real fun card :)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I mentioned earlier that this was inspirational - litle did I know how inspirational it would be, when I mucked up a topper I had been colouring - so I hope you take it as a compliment when you see that I used your idea to get myself out of a pickle!

    Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous and perfect for the man who loves his beer.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for entering our challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    DS4J Design Team Lead

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant mans card Hazel. Lovely bright colours - made me smile! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A fabulous card for a man Hazel, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Hazel, this card brought a smile to my face. I got a chance to checkout your blog, you have some wonderful creations. I am happy to be a guest DT member with you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi Hazel,
    this card is just the perfect guy card. I love the main image and the bright coloured background.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is great Hazel, I love this image and you've done a fab job with it. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. A real fun image.Thanks for joining in with the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Hazel,
    This looks fab. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fun card Hazel, the wonky panel works really well with this image and bold colours.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete