Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Two Challenges

I've made this card to cover two challenges - the one over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog is 'It's a Man's World' and the challenge at Papertake Weekly is 'Anything Goes with the option of monochrome'.

I used a large square card blank by Craft UK. The image and the backing paper are from Joanna Sheen's Jayne Netley Mayhew CD part 2. The green pearlescent card is from Payper Box. I bought the green ribbon in Australia in 2010 (I've still got loads). I generated 'Oh Brother' on the computer and used my Spellbinders circle nesties with it, adding three gems and using Distress Ink on the edges.

11 comments:

  1. Hazel this card is wonderful. Perfect for a man.. The colours you have chose are great too..
    I love that image!

    Have a good day
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Hazel, beautiful colours.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel I love this image, it certainly makes a great card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Hazel, perfect for a male. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and just adore the image... lovely to see Aussie ribbon :-)
    Thanks for participating in the challenge this fortnight on the Joanna Sheen challenge blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Hazel. You have just given me an idea for a mans card that I was having trouble with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, really like that. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Hazel! I always get stuck with mens cards and end up with a vintage car or a footballer - this is such a good idea. Love the colours too, hugs Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry that you are still not feeling well Hazel. Am thinking of you and hope its not too long until you are your old self again. Love this masculine card! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete