Followers

Monday 23 April 2012

Whoopsi Daisy - Use a Flourish

The challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy this week is Use a Flourish. My card blank is a large square from Craft UK. I used an image from Sheet 343, available here. The backing paper is from my stash and the lilac card is from Payper Box. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on a panel of the lilac card. One of the doileys from Nat's candy is also part of the background to the lovely image. I coloured her with Promarkers and then cut the image out with the Spellbinders rectangle nestie, adding the scalloped rectangle as the mat. I used two Spellbinders flourishes to the bottom and finished off the design of the card with some Card Candi at the top corners.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Bearly Mine - Embossing
Sassy Studio Designs - Flowers and Flourishes
Crafter's Companion - Four Legged Friends
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Great card Hazel! Such a cute image. I cannot wait my first post for Whoopsi Daisy is next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Hazel. I like your die cuts.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Hazel, this is so pretty me darlin and I love your purple colour combo its great"!! have a lovely monday and I do hop emy comment shows today, huggies and love Jun exxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the flourishes......

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty card Hazel.

    Have a good day

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, you put me to shame.LOL. I need to quicken up a wee bitty. Your card is beautiful, and I'm so envious of your colouring too. Have a good day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Hazel, love your flourishes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Hazel, fab colour and great flourishes.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a very sweet card Hazel, I love the main image and the way you have matted it on the embossed paper and the doily, just lovely.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Hazel, love the colours and fabulous flourishes.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card hun, beautiful image, and love those flourishes!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card!! Love your image and the simplicity of the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your colors and flourishes. Thank you for joining SSD Flowers and Flourishes Challenge and good luck!

    Debbie SSD DT

    ReplyDelete